Classes begin quarterly
Become a Web Developer in 24 Weeks
Online Riverside Web Development Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing job/career track, and The Coding Boot Camp at UCR Extension teaches you the specialized skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end coding and back-end coding technologies.
Learn through a rigorous programming curriculum that covers a full-stack:
Progressive Web Apps
Learn How To Code
- Maintain your current work schedule by studying part-time, with convenient evening and weekend classes.
- Gain access to continuation courses that cover additional in-demand technologies, including Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects and build complex applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from UCR Extension Professional Studies showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
As you embark on this 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With an interactive virtual classroom environment, extensive support, and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full-stack web development.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work HARD…then our program could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one.
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job.
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product.
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (MERN Stack, Progressive Web Applications)
- Deployment/Command-Line Fundamentals (Heroku, Git)
- API Interaction (API, JSON, AJAX)
- Quality Assurance (Unit Testing, Linting, Continuous Integration)
- Supplemental Self-Study Topics (Python, Java, C#, Amazon Web Services)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.