Our classes get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding or cybersecurity. We combine an in-person classroom experience with dynamic tutorials and curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that trains and helps you find a path to success.
UCR Extension Professional Studies Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* in the fields of web development or cybersecurity.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate each program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of projects in our coding program or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program that demonstrate their newfound knowledge.
- Both our programs offer a convenient part-time schedule in Riverside, CA, for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Skills
The classes at The Coding Boot Camp at UCR Extension touch on several programming languages. In our program, you’ll be exposed to interactive tutorials that cover a large array of languages such as:
- Front-End Web Design
- HTML 5 Web Design
- Node.js Coding
These programs are offered through UCR Extension in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have graduated from Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In both our full-stack web development and cybersecurity boot camps, students will build a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our program provides career-planning assistance that includes mock interviews, portfolio or homework reviews, resume support, soft-skills training.
What Graduates Receive
- A Certificate of Completion from UCR Extension Professional Studies showcasing their accomplishments to current or future employers.
- A robust set of hard and soft skills to help them stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications in our coding program or skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.